Dartmoor's Daughter is offering walks and coaching on this luxury ‘re-awakening’ spring retreat, organised by Nicky Clinch, Macrobiotic Nutritionist and Life Counsellor, Chef and Teacher. For more information visit nicklyclinch.com.
For this Spring, Luxury ‘Re-Awakening’ Retreat we will be focusing on clearing our energy to unlock the immense, abundant and precious creative life force that lies within each and every one of us. We will ‘Re-awaken’ the deepest parts of our self-expression so that we can feel more free to fully express ourselves in our life.
These 5 days are NOT TO BE MISSED!
Spent in incredible luxury at Puggiestone House right on Dartmoor, we will be able to lavish ourselves in some serious nourishment and care whilst working deeply on our transformation at the same time.
Venue: Puggiestone House, Dartmoor, Devon
Over these 5 days you will deeply unwind and unlock your full creative potential through our specially designed workshops, sharing circles, meditations, body work and guided walks. You will be be provided with truly nourishing macrobiotic food to help feed your body the nutrients it needs to help you through deep transformational breakthroughs.
Cost: Email Nicky for more information and to reserve your place. Only a few spaces remaining! If you require more information please visit Nicky's event page on her website here.
SPRING RE-AWAKENING PROGRAMME
- Nurturing Transformational Life-Coaching Session with Nicky
- Ground and Restore with Daily 90min Yoga Practice, suitable for all levels
- Deeply relax with our Daily Candlelit Yoga Nidra and Meditation Sessions in the Treehouse
- Share in the Powerful and Moving Transformational Group Circles Led by Nicky
- Wild Swimming in Dartmoor Rivers – Led by Dartmoor's Daughter
- Sacred Women Ceremony at the Magical Scorhil Stone Circle (Weather Permitting)
- Tune in with the Abundant Nature of Dartmoor with our Silent Meditative Walks – Led by Dartmoor's Daughter
- Snuggle up on Movie Night with blankets, soft socks and delicious homemade treats and snacks
- Lots of Love, Friendship and Connection
- Three Beautifully Nourishing Organic Meals a day prepared by our Private 100% Macrobiotic and Wholefood Chef, Anne-Louise Woolf
Softening Desserts and Yummy Snacks as well!
We are able to cater for intolerances and allergies but do please let us know at the time of booking.
- 2 x Macrobiotic Cooking Classes to unlock our Creativity – with Nicky
- Wild Foraging Walk on Dartmoor – Led by Dartmoor's Daughter
- Space and Time to Unwind in the Private Sauna and let the heat melt away your worries, sit or stroll in the beautiful grounds of the house, read a book undisturbed or whatever your heart is calling for.
- Unplug for a few days with our Digital Detox – let go of the world outside and gift yourself this time for you.
The communal spaces will be mobile-free areas to allow you to truly drop into you.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Private Sauna
- Private Lawned Gardens
- Private Woodland
- Fish Pond
- Lily Pond
Wednesday 2nd May
6pm – arrival and unpacking
Welcome Sharing Circle
Thursday 3rd May
Sharing Circle – Setting Context, Talking about creative expression, using our authentic voice
Wild Foraging Walk on Dartmoor, led by Emma Cunis
Cooking Class to re-awaken our creative expression
Group Circle – What is blocking our expression
Candle Light Meditation in the Tree House
Friday 4th May
Using our Voice Again and Moving Energy
Building trust in something bigger – Silent Walking Meditation
Free time and creative play
Cooking Class – To Nourish our Creative spirit
Movie Night in honour of our creative child
Saturday 5th May
Making a stand and self-celebration
Walk on Dartmoor to the River for Wild Swimming, led by Emma Cunis
Setting Intentions & Ceremony at Scorhill Circle
Candle light meditation in the tree house and chanting
Sunday 6th May
Freedom of expression and Standing Tall
N.B. Limited tickets available so please book quickly if you want to be there. All tickets are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: There may be certain photos taken during the event to help further promote the importance of the work. Although we are always putting the confidentiality and protection of every guest at the forefront and priority, if you do not wish yourself to feature in any photos please let us know.